Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Complete and Utter Change in Direction... and With it, an Apology!

Hey folks,

Of late I've been re-thinking my vision for this story, and things have happened recently (nothing serious, so there's nothing to be worried about) that have made me discern whether I really and genuinely feel called to work on a piece of fiction.

It's with some regret that I put The Spirit Magnus novel project on hold indefinitely.

My energies will be focused on a project of different sorts, and after having putting thought and discernment into this, it is without doubt what I'm supposed to be doing with my time.

So, my apologies to those who have been following the [stunted] progress on the novel, but I truly feel that it is other work I should be doing, namely in the area of apologetics, catechesis and theological education. This blogsite will no longer be associated the novel or works of fiction. The blog site will remain, but with the afore mentioned approach. You will see changes on the blog taking place instantly.

Thank you to those that have been following. Your support has been deeply appreciated. :-)

Take care,


-Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.