Friday, August 07, 2009

A bolt from the blue II

I received another email from Rob recently, and since the first time I heard from him he has been asking me LOTS of questions about Catholicism and so forth, but last night, he shared with me some very exciting news:

This September, Rob will be partaking in the RCIA program at a local parish (or a parish nearby, I assume)! How good is God? Honestly!

Please continue to pray for Rob as I will be; this journey will not be a walk in the park...

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." - Matthew 7:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.