Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Project...


Hi folks!

I would just like to mention very quickly that I have undertaken a new project; I have begun writing a book. It will be on Catholic apologetics targetted at youth and parents. I'm will primarily be writing about fundamentals of the Catholic faith (the Eucharist, the sacraments, the primacy of St. Peter, papal infallibility, etc.); how to explain and defend them. 

I have begun writing the introduction and will tap away at it a bit more over my holiday break. I hope to have a few chapters completed by the end of the calendar year.

The blog will continue to be updated in the mean time.

Please keep me in your prayers.

St. John Baptist de La Salle, 
Pray for us!

2 comments:

  1. Stephen, your explanation about Jesus being the One Mediator on the Catholic Answers Forum is not only what brought me to your blog & YouTube videos, but is something that gave me such a rich clarity of what "One Mediator" means that I've never forgotten it. I look forward to reading your finished work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very pleased to hear that, Christine, and I'm glad I was able to be of help in that area.

    God bless you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.