Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Quick Thought: Catholic bias?!?


I very, very recently had an exchange with a non-Catholic Christian, and to make a long story short he said something about Catholicism which was not true, and I suggested that it would be more efficacious for a person who wants to learn about the Catholic faith to ask a Catholic (preferably one who knows their faith well) for an answer. Makes sense, right? But I was told that my bias - since I am a Catholic after all - would only mislead the inquirer.


Bias?!? Mislead?!?


I beg your pardon! If I'm sick I go to a doctor because he knows what he's talking about; I'm not going to accuse him/her of being biased if they're trying to work out what's wrong with me. All I want is accuracy, consistency, and reliability!


Accuracy, consistency, and reliability.


Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.