Saturday, April 06, 2013

My Catholic IQ

I'm going to give the following website a bit of a plug while at the same time sharing how I went with the test. At CatholicIQTest you can - as the title implies - test your knowledge of all facets of the Catholic faith. Topics covered range from Scripture, Prayer, Dogma, Mass, Sacraments, Miscellaneous, etc. I took a screenshot of my score:


Look at that; not bad for a layperson, hey? A lot of room for improvement, I must admit. Questions about the Old Testament left me guessing and obviously I need to get to know the Mass a bit better.

The test results will tell you how well you did in each section.

Are you keen to take the test yourself? If so, let me know how you go.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.