Wednesday, October 16, 2013

So September happened...


Hi folks.

You might be wondering why I was a bit quiet last month. I'm sorry that I didn't get around to posting a new blog entry but I've got a couple of very good excuses:

1.) September is a ridiculously busy time for teachers at the high school I work at; we were entering into the examination period for our senior students and this meant extra tutoring, exam preparation, finalising other assessments before finals exams, and of course accumulating assessment data for reports.

2.) My new baby daughter was born on Thursday, September 19. Having a new baby in the house - as you parents out there would know - can be a stressful time even at the best of times, but thankfully both my wife and the new baby (Madeline Grace Spiteri) are doing very, very well. We've spent the last four weeks adjusting to having a newborn in the house and while we're all a bit sleep deprived, we're otherwise feeling incredibly blessed to have happy and healthy children and a household filled with love and laughter.

What does this mean for the blog? Well, I'm still incredibly busy at the moment but I've got some great stuff planned for you all to read. I will get around to finishing some blogs that I started a while ago and trickle them out, and I will of course ask for your input every so often. I don't maintain this blog for me, but for you guys. If there's a topic you'd like me to cover, then please do not hesitate to put it forward.

In the meantime you can find me on Facebook (link/badge on the toolbar of this blog), Twitter (@TheSpiritMagnus), ask.fm (ask.fm/TheSpiritMagnus), or you can reply to this post below and leave me a message that way.

God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.