Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Updates, updates, updates!


Wow, how does this thing work again?

Seriously, it's been a while since I last posted to the blog and there's pretty good reason for that: not enough time to do so! July and August have been pretty intense months for myself and my family and September looks pretty busy for us as well.

I've got a stack of draft blog entries in my "To finish" pile so it's just a matter of finding the time to grind them out gradually. I hope to have something new for you all very soon.

In the mean time if you could please keep me in your prayers. I'm on the lookout for a new job at the moment (still in teaching). Things have gotten to a point at the school that I work at at the moment where I feel I could be giving more but not given the opportunity to do so. It's as though I'm starting to outgrow this shell and I need to find a new home... just as a hermit crab would.

There's much to discern and much to pray about.

Thank you, as always, for your support and for reading.

God bless.

Pax vobiscum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.